Event Need To Know Video!!!
Make sure you watch it in 1080HD
Date: August 3rd 2013
Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Asylum Xtreme 3101 Pond Station Rd. Louisville, KY 40272
Cost:$20.00 ($5.00 registration fee must be sent in via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org) $15.00 paid at field day of event.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THIS EVENT.
There is a certain feel and look of a post apocalyptic world that we are going for with this event. It is critical that uniform, weapon and ammo rules are followed correctly. You are all common civilians that just endured the worst three years of your life filled with constant fear, heartache, and misery. None of you are or were soldiers (except certain role players) you do not have the weapons or gear that a military organization would have.
Weapon and ammo rules:
- Every player will begin this event using semi auto only. (except certain role players) If your gun does not have semi fix it or use a different gun.
- Depending on team size each group leader will be given a limited number of full auto tags. These tags can be attached to a gun allowing it to be used in full auto to simulate the finding of advanced weapons on the battlefield.
- Certain role players will also have full auto tags in their possession. These tags can be gained by killing them and searching them for the tags.
- Any player caught using full auto with out a tag will be removed from the game immediately this is your only warning.
- Support weapons can only be used to defend a position within your groups territory. They cannot leave a structure they cannot be used to assault a target.
- While a player is in their territory they can carry as much ammo as they choose.
- When a player leaves their territory no more than 500 rounds of ammo can be carried at any time.
- Due to the ammo limitations there will be no magazine restrictions. As long as you don’t carry more than 500 rounds it doesn’t matter what type of magazine it is in.
400 fps limit with .25g 6mm BBs for all full auto airsoft guns
500 fps limit with .25g 6mm BBs for all bolt action sniper rifles.
** You must be 18 or over to use an airsoft gun shooting over 400fps.
Velocity reducers are NOT permitted. They have been deemed unreliable.
All weapons will be chronographed! We do not have any exceptions to this rule. If you’re over the FPS limits, then your gun cannot be used at an ASL event.
.12g BBs are illegal and are not to be used in any airsoft replica on or off the field. They are dangerous and a hazard to other players. Do not bring them to ASL events.
-All grenades must be approved by game organizers. Only approved grenades will be those made and intended for airsoft and training purposes. No, you cannot use tennis balls.
-Grenade tossed into a room automatically kills all players in that specific room, protected behind cover or not.
-Grenade must be tossed into room, underhand style and below head level. We do not want any head injuries.
-Grenade, once tossed, cannot be used again in the same scenario.
-Grenades cannot be used outside buildings (meaning don’t throw it at the guy hiding behind a tree.)
-Grenades can be used on all railroad tie bunkers on the field as long as they land inside the bunker.
-When tossing a grenade to an upper level, please take extra caution so as to try not to hit anyone in the top floor.
-Certain large, open buildings on the field are exempt from grenade rules. Those will be indicated before the start of the event.
Uniform and gear rules:
- Except certain role players no one absolutely no one should wear any camouflage of any sort. You are all common civilian survivors put some effort into your “costume”for this event. Don’t be that guy who just wears his khakis and black polo shirt be creative.
- No modern gear such as vests, chest rigs, plate carriers, or anything else made after the Vietnam war is allowed. Again be creative you have plenty of time to make something cool. Besides you can only carry 500 rounds of ammo you don’t need to have a ton of gear.
- Hydration is critical the use of modern back packs with hydro will be allowed.
Goggles REQUIRED! Impact rated (meets or exceeds ANSI standards) fully sealed goggles must be worn at all times on the game fields.
NO shooting glasses, mesh goggles or masks, or gas masks allowed.
Full Face protection is RECOMMENDED – either a balaclava or a full paintball mask that covers both your ears and mouth.
Full face mask required for any player under 18!
Regarding the full face masks. Per Kenny:
Kenny (Field Owner) wrote:
As long as it covers the face and is a material other than cloth/neoprene and never leaves the player’s face, it can be used. Anyone under the age of 18 caught without a full face covering will be asked to leave.
No, you cannot just wear a balaclava.
No, you cannot just wear a shemagh.
No, you cannot just wear a neoprene mask.
No, you cannot just tie a bandanna around your face.
Yes, you can wear a lower face protecting device, like an Iron Face.
The intent here is to put something more than cloth/neoprene between your face and a potential BB.
How do I choose a team?
Step 1. Send $5.00 registration fee to email@example.com via PayPal. Be sure to include your call sign and name on facebook in the notes.
Step 2. Once your registration fee is received your name will be added to the available player pool.
Step 3. Via Facebook you can contact a group leader of your choice or the group leaders can contact you and request you join their team. You do have the choice however to not pick a side and show up the day of the event and choose one then or even decide not to take a side at all and go at it alone.
Step 4. Once you chose a team you will be given access to that teams private section on the Airsoft Louisville Facebook page where you can take part in the pre game planning and objective discussion.